DO I NEED A TICKET?
Yes. Sessions on The Beast inflatable are ticketed and will run through the day in 15 minute blocks from 10.00am to 11.00pm. We recommend to purchase a ticket in advance.
DO I NEED A TICKET WHEN I AIN’T GOING TO RUN THE BEAST?
No. The Beast is a public event and you don’t need a ticket to come as a spectator. You can watch runners go crazy on The Beast and enjoy great food and beverages!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- Early bird ticket: €15 (plus a €1,59 booking fee)
- Regular ticket: €20 (plus a 1,79 booking fee)
Each ticket includes one full circuit on The Beast. The food, drink and party areas will be open throughout your experience.
WILL THERE BE KARAOKE?
HOW DO I PICK A TIME SLOT?
After buying a ticket you will receive an email with the link to a registration platform. Pick a time slot and you’re good to go.
WHAT TIME DOES THE VENUE OPEN AND CLOSE?
The venue will be open from 9:30am each day and closes at 12am (Midnight). The Beast sessions start at 10am each day, but the food, drinks and party areas will open throughout.
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
You should arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled Beast session. This will give you enough time to hand your stuff in at the locker room and exchange your ticket for your wristband.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
We advise light and stretchy clothing to get the most out of your experience. Shoes are not permitted on The Beast. You can wear socks, but you are better off bare-feet.
WHERE DO I PUT MY STUFF/BELONGINGS?
There will be a secure locker room in the venue to store your belongings while you are on The Beast.
HOW LONG DOES THE BEAST TAKE TO GO ROUND?
The average runner goes around in 12-15 minutes.
CAN I RUN THE BEAST UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL?
No. People who are intoxicated will be refused access to The Beast and your ticket won't be refunded. Please feel free to go totally bonkers afterwards!
DO I NEED TO BE REALLY FIT AND STRONG TO DO THE BEAST?
No. Whilst, The Beast is challenging and demanding at times, you can take it at your own pace and if you can’t do one of the obstacles, you can skip around them. It’s all about having fun at the end of the day.
IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT TO GO ON THE BEAST?
Yes. You will need to be 12 or over.
WHAT IF I AM PREGNANT OR HAVE A HEART CONDITION?
Due to the nature of The Beast, it is not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart conditions or those carrying any serious injuries.
IS IT INSIDE OR OUTSIDE?
The Beast will be held indoors. There will also be activities outside.
CAN I TAKE FOOD AND DRINKS WITH ME?
No afraid not, but we have great food and refreshing beverages on offer all day.
DO I NEED TO SIGN A WAIVER?
Yes, just so we make sure you're ready to 'tame The Beast', and understand the risks involved in doing so.
SMOKE, SOUND AND SPECIAL EFFECTS
We use haze, theatrical smoke, strobe lights, flashing lights, fire, CO2 cannons and other sound and lighting effects. There will be loud music (from incredible DJ's!). Please be aware of this if you have any sensitivities.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets will be sent to the email address supplied at the time of booking. These tickets must be brought with you and presented at the ticket desk.
- Each ticket is valid for one use of The Beast only.
- Tickets cannot be amended or transferred once they have been purchased. Reselling a ticket for profit/commercial gain without the express permission of the Owner or Operator will make it void, and the ticket holder may be refused entry to or removed from the Venue.
- Admission to The Beast is on the condition that all visitors allow themselves and their belongings to be searched. We do not accept liability for any damage caused to any items during this process. Items deemed to be dangerous or intended to do harm will be confiscated and not returned. Prohibited articles include (but are not limited to) firearms, pyrotechnics, glass bottles, flammable liquids and alcohol. The Beast / The National Basketball Arena reserves the right to refuse entry.
- You must comply with the instructions of Venue staff at all times.
- We cannot issue any refunds for cancellations or non-arrivals.
- No refunds will be issued for inclement weather or any further force majeure.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry without explanation, and to alter, close or remove details of The Beast without prior notice for technical, operational or other reasons. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
- Any persons deemed intoxicated or to be acting inappropriately will not be permitted onto The Beast and could be removed from the event at any time.
- The consumption of intoxicating liquors is permitted only in authorised places and in accordance with the Licensing Act 1964 and other statutory or regulatory requirements.
- You may be refused entry or ejected if, in the reasonable opinion of the Owner or Operator, the presence of the Ticket holder in the Venue might be a risk to the safety of the public or staff and/or the holder, and/or affect the enjoyment of the public, (for example: if you are (or appear to be) drunk, under age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, decline to be searched or are in breach of any of these terms & conditions)
- Please arrive at the event at least 30 minutes before your scheduled start time.
- The event will finish each day at 12.00am (Midnight)
- Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- No babes in arms will be admitted. This is for your safety and to ensure you get to experience the full event.
- Your ticket is valid for one full circuit on The Beast and includes entry to the party area.
- We have the right to take away any food or drink that has been brought into The Beast without prior arrangement.
- No illegal substances may be brought onto the premises at any time.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited inside, other than in the designated outdoor smoking areas.
- Due to the nature of The Beast, it is not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart conditions or injuries.
- If you have a heart condition, back or neck injuries, if you are pregnant or if you have any condition that prevents you from following all of the safety rules and guidelines, you may not enter The Beast.
- VAT is included in all prices, charged at 20%.
- Dogs are not allowed into the venue, except for Guide dogs.
- We may carry out photography and/or video recording at the event, which may feature guests. By accepting our terms and conditions, you agree that The Beast or any authorised party may use such images or video footage in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with The Beast or the authorised party.